Feb 17, 2012

Free Printable: Beautiful

I've posted a few free printables lately (here, here, here and lots more here).... since I'm on a roll, I figured I'd pass along another because it's beautiful :)

Beautiful

A friend sent me a quote, "if you want to be beautiful, put a smile on your face", that she wanted me to design for a frame in her girl's bedroom.  Her only request was that I use the colors dark pink and golden yellow (well, I'm a HUGE fan of those colors- so this was easy!).

I chose a simple font for the text because I think (most of the time) simple is so much more beautiful.  So after laying out the text, I printed the design, trimmed the edges....

Beautiful

...sent my sweet friend a copy, then of course framed a copy for myself...

Beautiful

Beautiful

.... and now it's available for you, for FREE!  This beautiful wall art is available for your personal use.... so, go ahead.... download, print or just pass along the link... enjoy!

Beautiful Print - Horizontal
Beautiful Print - Vertical

Click the arrow above to download the pdf file.  Print on 8.5x11 paper (preferably white colored cardstock), then trim the edges and frame (or simply tack it or tape it to the wall).  The design is sized for an 8x10" frame.  Beautiful!

Update:  I recently transformed my coat closet into a space that is finally organized and a bit stylish.  I added this print inside the closet, but for it to fit best it needed to be hung this one vertical.

8 comments:

  1. Hello, i am glad to read the whole content of this blog and am very excited and happy to say that the webmaster has done a very good job here to put all the information content and information at one place.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should take part in a contest for one of the best blogs on the web. I will recommend this site!
    Chrismannmusic.com
    Mypinkfriday.com
    Sugarlandmusic.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Youre so cool! I dont suppose Ive read anything such as this just before. So nice to seek out somebody with a few original ideas on this subject. realy we appreciate you starting this up. this site is something that is required on the net, a person with a little originality. valuable project for bringing something totally new towards the web!

    Green Life
    Fairytale

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice post. I learn something more challenging on different blogs everyday. It will always be stimulating to read content from other writers and practice a little something from their store. I’d prefer to use some with the content on my blog whether you don’t mind. Natually I’ll give you a link on your web blog. Thanks for sharing.

    Wikidot.com
    Information
    Click Here

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aw, this was a really nice post. In idea I would like to put in writing like this additionally – taking time and actual effort to make a very good article… but what can I say… I procrastinate alot and by no means seem to get something done.

    Visit Web
    Photigymarket.com
    Information

    ReplyDelete
  6. There are certainly a lot of details like that to take into consideration. That is a great point to bring up. I offer the thoughts above as general inspiration but clearly there are questions like the one you bring up where the most important thing will be working in honest good faith. I don?t know if best practices have emerged around things like that, but I am sure that your job is clearly identified as a fair game. Both boys and girls feel the impact of just a moment’s pleasure, for the rest of their lives.

    Stylowi.pl
    Information
    Click Here
    Visit Web

    ReplyDelete
  7. There are some interesting points in time in this article but I don’t know if I see all of them center to heart. There is some validity but I will take hold opinion until I look into it further. Good article, thanks and we want more! Added to FeedBurner as well

    Iamerinelizabeth.com
    Information
    Click Here
    Visit Web

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...