Feb 15, 2012

Free Printable: A Card for Husbands

This is the last Valentine's Day post, I promise (at least until next year!).  I've spent most of the month blogging about Valentine crafts, heart artwork, gifts and parties, but this next free printable could be used for more than just Valentine's Day, so go ahead.... read on.

You're My Favorite Boyfriend

I gave the husband this card (and cherry chocolate) yesterday to let him know how much I love him.... and let him know that he's my absolute favorite (boyfriend).  You see, the husband is constantly adding names to an imaginary list of boyfriends who he thinks I'd want to date (if we weren't married).... guys like Brad Pitt, Tom Brady, Denzel Washington, Matthew McConaughey, Ryan Reynolds, Peyton Manning, Ryan Gosling... the list goes on!  Sure, some are definitely nice to look at, but I know that I have the best "boyfriend" of all and I definitely wouldn't trade him in (not even for Matthew McConaughey), so I thought I'd let him know on Valentine's Day.... "you're my favorite boyfriend".

You're My Favorite Boyfriend

You're My Favorite Boyfriend

So if you play these silly little games with your man, download this free printable and pass along the love.  The card is available for your personal use for FREE.... download, print or just pass along the link...

You're My Favorite Boyfriend Card

Click the link above to download the pdf file.  Print on 8.5x11 paper (preferably white/cream colored cardstock), then cut along the black lines and write a sweet note on the back to your husband (or boyfriend).   Enjoy!

6 comments:

  1. cute! How do you get that little downloadable box on your blog? Do tell? :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Traci - I signed up with box.com for their basic features (free!), I upload my printables to my account and then embed the html into my site. Super easy, send me a message if you have more questions :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw, this was a really nice post. In idea I would like to put in writing like this additionally – taking time and actual effort to make a very good article… but what can I say… I procrastinate alot and by no means seem to get something done.

    Click Here
    Profile.ameba.jp

    ReplyDelete
  4. Youre so cool! I dont suppose Ive read anything like this before. So nice to find somebody with some original thoughts on this subject. realy thank you for starting this up. this website is something that is needed on the web, someone with a little originality. useful job for bringing something new to the internet!

    Mmix.com
    Information
    Click Here

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...